She is originally coming from Herzegovina, born in Mostar (1977), she graduated from primary school in Bileca (1977) and moved to Belgrade where she continued with her life and education. A mother of two adult children and an active independent entrepreneur in culture.
Graduated in Art History from the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade, MA (2002). During her student time she was directly involved in progressive protest against politicians (the 1996/7 protests and the 1999 bombing), she volunteered in the library at the Department of Art History. After graduation, she continued her volunteering practice at the National Museum, on the project "Digitization of Museum Collections" and at the Vatroslav Lisinski High School of Music. She is a founder of the gallery on her own initiative (2006) that she has been running for 9 years and is one of the founders of the Belgrade Contemporary Association – BOA.
During her last 15 solo curator works, she putted the accent to the younger generations of visual artists thar have been mostly involved. She has curated and performed several solo and group exhibitions, published several catalogs of authored texts, initiated and realized several copyright projects, independently and in collaboration with colleagues from the public sector. Also, she has been involved as selector of several events and festivals, she has awarded two prize exhibitions, initiated and moderated several panels. In addition, to open more solo and group exhibitions, held more expert guides through the exhibitions, and authored several exhibitions. Initiated and realized multiple art events, Art meetings, open classes with students, multimedia workshops with children and adults, as well as humane events and auctions.
Her work has been accompanied by numerous media sources, from television, radio and print media to new forms of Internet portals. She has had more than 10 guest appearances on various television programs, informative and specialized in arts and culture. Her co-authored exhibition, "Medial: Once Upon a Time," was film frame t that has been officially aired on Cultural Heritage, on RTS 3.
- Library at the department of Art History, Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade
- National Museum in Belgrade, project "Digitization of Museum Collections"
- Vatroslav Lisinski High School of Music, subject History of Civilization and Culture
- Owner and Artistic Director of BeoArt-LiveArt Gallery (organized over 15 solo exhibitions of young artists of the domestic art scene; initiated and realized four author projects and various actions with young artists; contemporary art auctions, volunteer practice for art history students, art workshops.)
- One of the founders of the BeoArt Contemporary Association (supported by the Ministry of Culture and the City Secretariat for two projects, realized over 20 solo and group exhibitions in the region, published over 20 art catalogs)
CULTURAL HERITAGE AND MODERN CREATIVITY
Independent project initiator with the concept of merging contemporary art and space that belongs to the tradition of Serbia's cultural heritage. Specificity and curatorial concept are characterized by concepts of continuity (revitalization of cultural heritage space through contemporary visual creativity), then in the selection of atypical exhibition space and heterogeneity of visual expressions (as chronicles of the diversity of contemporary fluid reality experiences). So far, four exhibitions have been realized:
1. "ART ON PAPER", National Library of Serbia, Belgrade, 05.05. - 05.07.2019. - author's curator group exhibition. This project is supported by the Ministry of Culture and Information and the Secretariat of the City of Belgrade (the first part of a one-year regional author project with the theme of bringing together local authors around paper as a media, heterogeneous character, in the form of a chronicle. by placing copyrighted works on paper in a space that inherits the word on paper, additional specificity is also recognized in the character of the media, as a herald of the new age and a faster spread of information that has led to contemporary communications. Thematic dimness is aware of comparisons with thematic uncertainties say that this heritage institution, without which we would not have the possibility of a broad knowledge of today.)
2. "THROUGH WATER", Esgeg Art Station, 2017 - curatorial solo exhibition and installation by artist Ivana Živić (site-specific), (an artist who in her painting problematizes space and time through imaginary spaces filled with water by swimmers. Site-specific character is designed through the entirety of the contemporary exhibition in the atypical cultural heritage space and the installation that displaced the space from the canvas to the actual space, the time of the event is "now and here" including the spectator as an integral part of the event.
3. "IDENTIFICATIONS", Jokanović House, National Museum of Uzice, 12.06.-12.07.2018. - an author's curatorial solo exhibition with the concept of merging the two approaches of two contemporary visual authors to the problem of identification in contemporary society in the medium of drawing on paper, leaning on the phrase of Miodrag B. Protic: "Finding out about the diversity of artistic expressions is the safest and simplest reflaction on the disturbed open-air of contemporary art." Two approaches to the same theme and technique, drawing on paper, on the one hand identifying through the external projection of the city and geometrical forms of closed forms, and on the other, the internal projection of the contemporary phenomenon of selfies, which also opposes the traditional way of portraiture and problematizing narcissism and the existence of another person and interaction. The contemporary thematic shop is in an exhibition setting in the traditional space of the house of Jokanivić, as a separate part of the National Museum in Uzice.
4. "20/20", space for reconstruction of the Balkans cinema, in cooperation with the Sasha Marceta Foundation and Nura-Art Agency, 03.-09.11.2018. - a group exhibition that combines real and virtual space. Author of the concept, text and setting (the whole of the specific character space is a combination of experiments with space, combining traditional and contemporary, real and virtual space. The author's concept is realized through an exhibition in real space of selected 10 artists that specifies the problematization of space in his work space, which introduces into a virtual space in which the other 10 artists are represented. Combining real and virtual space also challenges the way in which the viewer and his senses interact.) space. Author of the concept, text and setting (the whole of the specific character space is a combination of experiments with space, combining traditional and contemporary, real and virtual space. The author's concept is realized through an exhibition in real space of selected 10 artists that specifies the problematization of space in his work space, which introduces into a virtual space in which the other 10 artists are represented. Combining real and virtual space also challenges the way in which the viewer and his senses interact.)
BOA (Belgrade Open Art)
one-day interactive event with THE WALK / THE TALK / THE AUCTION concept, Belgrade Cultural Center, Pop Up Space (01 June, 2014 and 2015) - co-author
Immersed in social and cultural events, our four colleagues have identified three current problems in the museum's closure, lack of communication and lack of market bases for contemporary creativity. We offered the answer through the concept of Open Art and the strategy of a guerrilla one-day self-financing event during which 30 young artists were introduced. From the street gallery of a shared walk all with works by Prince Mihajlov Street and around the National Museum, through the exhibition in the Pop-Up Space of the Belgrade Cultural Center and Art meeting to the auction as the ultimate goal.)
co-author of the NOA FEST Art Festival in Novi Sad (2015,2016,2017,2018,2019) with the concept of dynamics in programmatic solutions that are implemented in multiple locations (Art Salon and Youth Tribune, Novi Sad Cultural Center; Edžeg Castle; alternative Cultural Center Lab ).
Each year, NOA FEST brings together over 20 artists of the younger generation for the purpose of networking and communication. It is focused on the young generations and the local terrain of the festival strategy is realized through various program solutions and in several locations. From exhibitions, through Art meetings, workshops, panels, humanitarian actions, art meets the social needs of its constituent part.
" RECORDS ON PAPER", exhibition of drawings, studies and sketches of Igor Vasiljev - from the collection of Natalija and Đirđa Ristic, CC Novi Sad, Art Salon, 2019
" FRAGMENTATIONS", solo exhibition of paintings by Mina Radovic, CC Novi Sad, Art Salon, 2019
" MOVED SPACES", the first solo exhibition of Vanja Vulin Ivošević, glaeir of the Municipality of Vracar, 2019
" IDENTIFICATIONS", Aura solo exhibition, Gallery of Contemporary Art, National Museum Smederevska Palanka, 2018
" TABLEAU VIVANT", author group exhibition, UK Steamboat, Belgrade, 2017
" FIGURES ON PAPER", author's group exhibition, National Museum of Uzice, 2017
" IMAGINATIONS ON PAPER", author's group exhibition, Indjija Cultural Center, Vojnovic House
" ART ON PAPER", author's group exhibition, FLU Kosovska Mitrovica, 2017
" CONTEMPORARY CONTOTATIONS", author's group exhibition, Stara Kapetanija Art Gallery, Belgrade, 2017
" MEDIALS: SOMEONE NOW" - co-author's experimental exhibition, RTS Gallery, May 2017
" NATIONS ON PAPER", author's group exhibition, National Museum Smederevska Palanka, Gallery of Contemporary Art, 2017
" PAPER FORMULATIONS", Rancic House, UK Grocka, 2017
" DETAILS AS A WORD", author's group exhibition, SKC Novi Beograd, 2015
THEORETICAL CRITICSM (published catalog texts)
CAPSES OF PERCEPTION, Ivan Milenkovic's solo exhibition, CC Leskovac, 2020.
NOTES ON PAPER, Igor Vasilyev, CC Novi Sad, Art Salon, 2019.
FRAGMENTATIONS, Mina Radović's solo exhibition Cultural Center Novi Sad, Art Salon, 2019.
MOVED SPACES, the first solo exhibition by Vanja Vuin Ivošević, Gallery of the Municipality of Vracar, 2019.
PORTRAITS, Aleksandar Stanojevic, solo exhibition, CC Indjija, House Vojnovic Gallery, 2019.
Rhythm of the City, solo exhibition of Marija Milinkovic, SULUJ Gallery, Belgrade, 2018.
FIGURE THROUGH THOUGHT, the author's solo exhibition of Jovana Jarebica, Natalija Miladinović and Una Nikolić, 2018.
SPIRITUAL, solo exhibition by Natalia Miladinovic and Zdravko Jankovic, gallery of Belgrade Atrium Library, 2018.
DESTROYED DREAMS, one-man exhibition by Djerdj Achaj, Lucida Gallery, Belgrade, 2018.
20/20, author group exhibition, space for reconstruction of the Balkan cinema, 2018.
GREAT WAR, Nemanja Okiljevic, King Peter's House and Kombank Hall (announcement of the movie Peter the Great), 2018.
PAD MAN, Kristina Pirkovic, Art for All Gallery, Belgrade, 2018.
IDENTIFICATIONS, solo exhibition of Marija Tošković and Marija Milinković, National Museum Smederevska Palanka, Contemporary Gallery, 2018.
THE NEED FOR A REMINDER, Kostana Đurić's solo exhibition, Suluj Gallery, Belgrade, 2017
PALLET OF YOUNG PEOPLE, selection exhibition as part of the festival, CC Vrbas, 2017.
ALL ARE MUST BE MY, Gordana Tomić's solo exhibition, Maritime Museum Gallery, Porto Montenegro, Montenegro, 2017.
RETROSPECTIVE EXHIBIT, solo exhibition by Canadian artist Dragica Gacanski Didi, Art Center of Novi Sad Cultural Center, 2017.
MOBILE PERPENTUM, solo exhibition by Jelena Vicentic, Bozidarac Gallery, 2017.
UNITY THEORY, Vojislav Radovanovic's Ambient Exhibition, Salon 77, Niš, 2017.
THE STORY OF STORY, Vojislav Radovanovic's solo exhibition, "Jovan Popovic" Gallery, Opovo, 2016.
METAMORPHOSIS, Vojislav Radovanovic's solo exhibition, Art House of Culture, Cacak, 2016.
PROJECT: PARADISE GARDEN, Vojislav Radovanovic's solo exhibition, Art Salon, CC Novi Sad, 2016.
DETAILS AS A WORD, author's group exhibition, SKC Novi Beograd, 2015.
Purgatory, solo exhibition of Philip Baralic, National Museum of Uzice, 2015.
EXPECTATION, Branka Đurašković's solo exhibition, SKC Novi Beograd, 2015.
IN MEMORY OF PRENDIC PRENDIC PREND, memorial exhibition, National Museum Zajecar, 2014.
PANEL DISCUSSIONS, initiator and intermediate moderator
Cultural Heritage, Youth and Market, Art Salon KC Novi Sad
Contemporary Narratives on Paper, Ađsheg Cultural Station
Relationship between Autism and Art, Youth Tribune, CC Novi Sad
Open talk about sculpture today, Ađsheg Cultural Station
Mosaic Today, Youth Tribune, CC Novi Sad
Legacy of the Mediale Spirit, RTS Gallery, 2017
DADO I LJUBA, Crossroads, Art Salon KC NOvi sad - in cooperation with the Blue Foundation
Young Graphics, Edzheg Cultural Station, Novi Sad
LJUBA, a retrospective exhibition of Ljubo Popovic at the SANU Gallery, 2019 - in collaboration with Slavica Batos (author Shows results for Catalog raisonne)
20th Century Serbian Painting - Selection from Private Collections, Home Army Galleries, 2018 and 2019 - in collaboration with the Blue Foundation
Young Graphics, Art Salon, CC Novi Sad, 2019
Between real and virtual reality, space in the reconstruction of the Balkans, 2018
The Young Sculpture, the Art Station of Ešđeg, Novi Sad
Mosaic Today, Youth Tribune, CC Novi Sad, 2018.
Medial: Once and Now, RTS Gallery, 2018.
Contemporary Narratives on Paper, Esgeg Art Station, Novi Sad
PROFESSIONAL OPENING OF EXHIBITIONS
CAPSES OF PERCEPTION, Ivan Milenkovic's solo exhibition, CC Leskovac, 2020.
RECORDS ON PAPER, exhibition of drawings of studio and sketch of Igor Vasiljev, Art Salon, CC Novi Sad, 2019
STRENGTH OF THE LINE, Ljiljana Stojanovic's solo exhibition, Gallery 73, Belgrade, 2019
SPIRITUAL, solo exhibitions
IN THE MEDIA Marketing
Published texts of solo exhibitions, author exhibitions, events and festivals previously mentioned (over 30)
Printed issues of daily or weekly newspapers:
FINE LIFE, professional journal, four articles published
Talk about retrospective exhibition of Ljubo Popovic at SANU with author Slavica Batos, Seal (two parts)
Exhibitions Announcements or Announcements: Politics, News, Weather, Story Magazine…
Being as a guest:
Scrolling, Studio B, twice;
News First television, report on the Tableau vivant exhibitions
Serbia Today, RTS, Report on the Exhibition of Figurations on Paper, National Museum of Uzice
Morning program, RTS
Morning program with Srdjan and John, Pink television
Belgrade Good evening, Studio B
The show -That's the way things are, RTS
Sketch show, Studio B
Show All Colors of Life RTS 2
Medial Documentary: Once Upon a Time, RTS 3
Cultural Center, RTS
Morning program RTS
Morning program, TV Happy
Telemaster, TV Happy
Postcard from Novi Sad, RTV
RTV, news program
Numerous internet portals (Perstige, RTS, Politics, News…)
BOA 2014, 2015, Pop Up Space, Belgrade Cultural Center
NOA FEST 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
ART FOR GLADNESS, Old Captain's Gallery, Belgrade,
EASTER APRIL IN BELGRADE, White Palace, Belgrade
HUMANITARIAN AUCTION FOR AID FOR FLOODED AREAS, Belgrade Cultural Center, BOA 2015
HUMANITARIAN AUCTION FOR THE GLUSAC FAMILY, Youth Tribune, CC Novi Sad
HUMANITARIAN AUCTION FOR THE REPLACED LIBRARY IN OBRENOVAC, NOA FEST 2015